Information security is an integral part of enterprise risk management. At Churchill & Harriman (C&H), we work
closely with our clients to assess the information security risks inherent to their business, and design a comprehensive strategy to manage those risks.
C&H provides best practice solutions and world-class experts who understand the dynamics between business, government, and the media. From information security policy development, to enterprise data protection, to engineering and technical support, C&H’s full suite of information security solutions are tailored to align with your specific tolerance for risk.
Information Security Services
The following are some of the information security services C&H provides:
- Information security policy development
- Enterprise data protection
- Technical support (network, operating systems and applications)
- NIST SP800-53 assessments
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) assessments
- ISO 27001 pre-certification preparation and post-certification surveillance
- ISO 22301 business continuity management/disaster recovery planning
- ISO 22307 privacy impact assessments
We work with you to develop and implement a program to secure your data, identities and your customers’ confidence.
Our Clients/Results/Earned Distinctions
The following is a sample of our Information Technology clients and results supported by C&H: