SUMMARY OF ROLE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Transitions Security Consultant is bridging between businesses undergoing transition (integration with corporate IT landscape), the IT Transition & Transformation teams and the Information Security & Business Continuity GSC (group security department). He/she is in charge of supporting the implementation of Information Security policies by Legal Entities under transition. He/she supports the local business and the transition teams to identify relevant Information Security requirements for transitions and facilitates establishing cooperation between a Legal Entity after transitions with the Information Security department.
ROLE & OBJECTIVES:
- The main responsibilities of the Transitions Security Consultant are:
- Support the business and the transitions teams during integration projects;
- Executing self-assessments based on ISO27000 to measure the security status;
- Review the security architectures proposed during the transitions and advise the business and the transition teams in analyzing the risk and prioritizing tasks;
- Execute the entity’s awareness program;
- Bridge Information Security requirements to business processes and business infrastructure (e.g. physical access control, alarm systems, etc.) and ensure that both technical implementations and processes are aligned during transition and after.
- Update Information Security Reporting and KPIs.
- Manage execution of localized Information Security specific projects.
The entity is still building up their Information Security and Business Continuity organization with documented success of the information security organization, local as well as international opportunities for further development of the candidate will materialize.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum of 5-7 years of professional consulting or enterprise experience as an Information Security or IT Security / IT Audit professional.
- Experience in the reviewing proposed solutions from security standpoint
- Solid experience in Information Security standards, such as
- ISO 27000
- NIST cybersecurity framework
- Solid experience in translating Information Security requirements into IT Security controls and measures
- Experience in understanding business requirements and aligning them with Information Security Policies;
- Skilled in performing risk assessments & classifying information assets
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Relevant Information Security Certifications such as CISM, CISA, CISSP or equivalent
- Strong communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing);
- Strong interpersonal relation skills;
- Ability to work in a complex international environment with a remote reporting line;
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Information Technology or Information Security;
- Languages: fluent English;
- Driving License: yes.
Position includes Travelling:
- 40 – 60 % within and occasionally outside geographical scope;
- Percentage of time: 100%
- Driving license required: yes